Wednesday 19 June 2013

Back of CD

For the back of my CD case i knew i needed to put my tracklist onto it, so i put on my tracklist then thought of what i could do to fill the canvas to make it look better and not be as boring.
At this point my CD cover was very boring i thought with just a tracklist on there, so i got an image i had created during refinement and then out it onto he image tom see if it would make it look better.
After putting on the image behind the tracklist i thought that it made my back cover look a lot better and a lot less boring. I put the layer with the text at the front so that it wuld be clearer to see, i thought this was necessary as it was the back cover, and the text contained my tracklist, with songs from the year i was born in. However i didnt think my back cover looked like a usual cd case.
So i added a barcode which i thought made my back cover look more like a usual CD case as it looked more realistic, i like the back cover as i didnt put too many images onto it, because if i did it would proparly ruin it, as a back cover is usually just for a tracklist.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment