Wednesday 19 June 2013

Refining another image.

To begin with, I took an image of me and added an outer glow onto it, to make it look better than the usual one.
Once I had done this, I took an image of the sun, and cut out only the glowing it he middle, I then enlarged this and used it as my background which I thought looked better than just a white background.

After doing this I thought that I should add another image of me from a later date and incorporate it into this image, once I took the picture and put it onto my image, it looked like this.

I thought this made my piece look better as it was adding more depth into my image, and that was the effect I wanted it to give, the only thing I didn't like about the image was that the second image of me looked quite dull compared to the other one, so I chose to change the opacity of the first image of me (The focal point of the image) and put a different style onto the second image of me.
This was the outcome of making those changes, and I thought that it looked better as the two images merged together, instead of there being a blunt change like there used to be before changing the style to Pin Light which added more light to the second image which I wanted as before it looked quite dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment